It is hard to believe that summer is almost over. Whether your student had an in-person or virtual internship, they were fortunate enough to gain professional experience. This is key to securing a job upon graduation.
There is only a short period of time between now and the career fairs. Some schools will have in-person career fairs and some will be virtual. Regardless, your students will need to differentiate themselves from the competition.
How can they do this?
- Approach their manager for feedback on their performance (positive & constructive)
- Update their resume with their new experience and skills gained
- Set up their Handshake profile
- Enhance their LinkedIn profile
- Prepare for the career fair
- Formulate stories for interviews
Does your student need help with this?
Career Track Coaching is here to help! We can ensure your students will land a solid job opportunity upon graduation.