The following are some pandemic-specific interview questions that probably won’t go away in 2021. It’s important to be able to answer these questions strategically.
- What have you been doing during the pandemic? (if you are unemployed)- be prepared to discuss what new skills, activities, and volunteering you have done.
- What have you learned about yourself during the pandemic? There is a lot to learn about a candidate’s resilience, motivation, and attitude.
- So, how are you holding up during this quarantine? Be yourself…show Empathy toward the situation.
- How do you feel about an eventual return to work? Are you open to going into the office or looking for a 100% remote position?
- Can you do the job while working from home? Can you work a normal workday while being at home?
Spread the love